POPAI Board Meeting Minutes for 09/08/2021
Troy called the meeting to order at 12:15pm at the fall conference.
- Troy Hatfield, President
- Sarah Lochner, Vice-President
- C.J. Miller, Treasurer
- Cherie Wood, Secretary
- Robert Schuster, District 1 Rep
- Heather Malone, District 2 Rep
- Mike Small, District 4 Rep
- Melanie Pitstick, District 5 Rep
- Lindsey Villalpando, District 6 Rep
- Michael Coriell, District 7 Rep
- Mignon Ware, District 8 Rep
- Adam McQueen, Past President
- Greg Werich, Chief Exec Committee
- Lakisha Fisher, Commission for Race & Fairness
- Shannon Chambers, PO Advisory Board Rep
- Anthony Williams, Training Coordinator
- Karen Oeding, Membership Coordinator and Website Administrator
CJ stated, as of 9-1-21, POPAI has $124,323.39 in total assets. The checking account balance is $107,241.67 and savings balance is $17,081.72.
Troy stated we have 900+ current members.
Heather announced the results from the uncontested/contested ballot:
Treasurer – Michael Coriell
District 1- Bob Schuster
District 3 – Megan Eakright
District 5 – CJ Miller
District 7 – Ruppert Strawbridge
Awards and Recognition
Founder’s Award – Susan Allen
Line PO of the Year – Allen Waller
Rookie PO of the Year – Valerie Runyon
Congratulations to all our nominees and winners.
Troy stated we will continue to update the legislation page on the website.
Karen stated things are great with the website and our Jobs page continues to be the most visited.