Read the original article source of this excerpt.
Porter County Justice Partners Addiction Response on 8/19/2022
The Porter County Justice Partners Addiction Response Team, in conjunction with the HUB Coalition of Porter County, is putting on a one day conference on September 12, 2022 at the Porter County Expo. The conference is titled, “The Tangled Web: When Mental Health and Addiction Intertwine”.
- Judge Mary DeBoer, Judge Michael Drenth, Judge Christopher Buckley – Porter County Problem Solving Courts
- Doug Huntsinger – Executive Director for Drug Prevention, Treatment and Enforcement and Chairman of the Indiana Commission to Combat Substance Use Disorder
- Justice Goff – Indiana Supreme Court
- Brian Lovins – Justice System Partner
- Indiana Recovery Network
- Marianne Halbert – National Alliance of Mental Health and Addiction (NAMI)
- Hub Coalition Porter County
- Sam Burgett – Police Social Worker at Valparaiso Police Department
Full day of learning for justice system personnel, lunch on your own with food trucks on site.
See the agenda and learn more about this free one day conference (then register) at Eventbright