- 9/3/2021 Registration is now closed.
- Remember to download the app. Participants are already connecting and working on their tasks and getting on the leaderboard, don’t be left behind. You can also view and select your breakout sessions which will help us GREATLY so we can put them in appropriately sized rooms for everyone’s health and safety.
- Our mailing address is no longer in Miami County. If mailing a check please use
P.O. Box 44148
Indianapolis, IN 46244
- Vendor registration is closed and our Exhibit Floor is full, please contact Karen directly at ContactUsatPOPAI@gmail.com if you’d like to be a 2022 Corporate Sponsor.
- The final day for cancellation refund was August 27
The 2021 POPAI Fall Conference will be returning to the French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana on September 8, 9, and 10 2021. The fantastic hotel and conference facility provides the perfect setting for probation professionals to improve themselves in a variety of ways, from the task specific, to the physical being, to the emotional self. This conference is for anyone in the field of community supervision. The goal of the conference is to provide another opportunity to assist you in obtaining the required 12 hours of annual continuing education required for Probation Officers in the State of Indiana.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to gain probation specific knowledge on techniques, services and technology of the future being utilized in Indiana today. Opportunities will also be available for attendees to retreat, share ideas, participate in some outdoor activities and to enjoy an excellent training and networking environment.
Details are still being finalized but Early Bird conference registration and hotel reservations are ready!
Register for the Fall Conference: is closed
New this year:
Custom Department Invoices: All invoices are now sent. If you haven’t received your invoice please contact Karen at ContactUsatPOPAI@gmail.com
The Hotel has booked all the conference priced rooms. Get your hotel room at either French Lick Springs or West Baden directly through the hotel site: https://www.frenchlick.com/
Questions? Contact Anthony (Training@gopopai.org) or Karen (ContactUsatPOPAI@gmail.com)
Here’s the Agenda:
Still have questions? Feel free to email Karen at ContactUsAtPOPAI@gmail.com
We’re using Whova to organize our Conference. Be sure to download the app from your app store (search for “Whova”) so you have conference information on the go.